1. Safety glass 2. Good sound proof performance 3. Anti-UV 4. Anti-bullet&anti-explosion 5. Hurricane and earthquake resistance Q: What is insulating glass?
A: Insulating glass ismade of two or more than two pieces of glass which there is a aluminum spacer and highly efficient molecular sieve between them. The edge of insulating glass is sealed by high strength sealing sealant. To ensure the performance of IGU, Double sealing must be used. Bulty sealant for inner sealant and polysulfide sealant or silicone sealant for outer sealant.
Insulating glass features
1. Good termal performance: Heat insulation performance of IGU is the most ideal among all processing glass products availale on the market. Heat transfer coefficient U value can be effectively reduced by IGU. We can inert gas, argon, helium is fillled in insulting glass to further reduce the heat tranfer coefficient.
2. Good sound insuation performance: IGU is ideal sound insulating material. Normal IGU can reduce noise by 30 decibel. IGU filled with inert gas can further reduce 5 decibel.
3. Anti-dew under low temperature: As IGU is filled with enough desicant, it can effectively absorb the vapor in the inne space or penetrated from outside to ensure the gas in inner space is absolutely dry and won't dew...
4. Optical performance: Various glass substrates can be used for IGU to meet the request of sunlight transmission.
5. Light Weight: Under the same condition of heat insulation, to replace particular brike wall or concrete wall by insulating glass can reduce the load of building and simplifed builing structure.
What kind of insulating glass can produce?
1. Clear glass, tinted glas, tempered glass, heat-reflective coated glass, low e glass, lamiated glass and color glazed glass can be composed into various kinds of insulating glasses.
2. Maximum size of insulating glass is 2500x5000mm and minimum size is 300x300mm
3. The thickness of single glass can be: 3-19mm.
4. The aluminum spacer of insulating glass we usually use are 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm, 20mm.
5. Widely used in all kinds of curtain wall and windows and doors of buildng, indoor partition or refrigerator.
6. In accordance with GB/T 11944-2002 Chinese insulating & AS/NZS 2208 Australian standards.
JINBO INDUSTRY Co., Ltd. Is a professional glass deep-processing company in China. Since the beginning of 90s, we are devoted to building glass industry for more than 20 years in terms of production, research and development. Our products have been shipped to countries all over the world and we have full range of building glasses including: Double sliver low-E glass; Single silver low-e glass; Heat reflective glass; Insulating glass; Laminated glass; Color glazed glass; Fire resistant glass; Bullet-proof glass; Self cleaning glass; Tempered glass; Bent tempered glass and etc. We produce glasses strictly in accordance with AS 2208 standard of Australia for overseas projects and 3C standard of China for domestic projects.
We also extended aluminum door & window department since 2008, and we only produce premium aluminum windows and doors. Most of products are shipped to Australia and New Zealand and we are extending more overseas markets.
If you have any inquires about our products, please don't hesitate to contact with us and we will be honored to service for you! Welcome to visit our company once you have time in China!
We are one of the biggest producer and exporter for all kinds of deep processing glass in China. Our main products are Clear float glass, Tinted float glass, Tempered glass, Laminated glass, Low-E glass, Clear and Pattern glass, Sheet glass, Solar glass, etc.
What is Insulated glass
low e insulated glass is made of two or more than two sheets of glass with space partitioned by aluminum frame filled with highly efficient fast draying agent. The edge of insulated glass is sealed by high strength sealants.
C lear, ultra white, various green,blue, gray and brown .ETC
Window and door Facades and curtain walls , Automobile, train,vessel , Furniture and decoration , Skylights ,balustrades and partitions .
GB15763.3 EN 12543 ANSI Z97.1 AS/NZS 2208