Insulated Low-E Reflective Hollow Glass (JINBO)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Square Meters|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Square Meters/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: JGLI-003
- Shape: Flat
- Glass Thickness: 3-19mm
- Moh′s Hardness: 7
- Deep Processing Depth: Hollow Glass
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window
- Transport Package: Safety Wood or Plywood Packing
- Origin: Rizhao City, Shandong Provice
- Type: Glaverbel Glass
- Structure: Hollow
- Air Cavity Depth: 6mm
- Energy Transfer: Radiation
- Color: Dark Blue
- Trademark: Jinbo Glass
- Specification: CE, CCC, SGS
- HS Code: 7004900001
Insulated glass is also called Hollow glass, or Double glazing unit, which is made of two or more PCS of glass glazing sheets which might be low e or reflective glas or normal float colored glass and use sealant gumming and aluminum spacers which was filled with desiccant together. Insulated glass/ Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass with the perimeter of the spacer that gets in contact with the glass is properly sealed with primary and secondary sealants to ensure it with air/argon tight.
Insulated glass not only could get a brilliant indoor environment and meet the requirements of the fashion and style, but also could reduce the cost of energy power. This kind of IGU can enhance a window's thermal insulation up to 3 times resulting in reduction of energy consumption of up to 75% compared to a single glazed unit.
Insulated glass/Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass is made of two or more pieces of glass with the middle part separated by the hollow AL tube which is filled with the drier. The hollow glass part is filled with dry air or inert gas and sealed by butyl glue, sulfur glue or structural sealant.
The insulated glass/ Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass is widely used in glass curtain walls, doors, windows and place with glass in automobile, ships, aircrafts and instruments.
- Window and door
- Facades, cladding and curtain walls
- Automobile, train, vessel
Insulated glass/ Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass Production Capability:
Max Size: 3000mm x 6000mm (except for manual production)
Min Size: 300mm x 300mm
Air or argon spacer gap: 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm
Glass thickness: 5+9A+5mm; 6+12A+6mm; 6+16A+6mm; 8+12A+8mm; 8+16A+8mm; Etc
Color: Neutral, light blue, Ford blue, ocean blue, Euro grey, crystal gray, blue gray, F green etc
GB/T11944, Chinese standard.
Insulated glass/ Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass Performance Features
1. The insulated glass/Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass filled with the inert gas is excellent in heat and sound insulation, meeting the requirement for saving energy and environmental protection.
2. Hoarfrost and dew effect can be eliminated.
3. High wind pressure strength.
4. Not easy to be self exploded.
5. When choosing coated glass as the basal pieces, the coated layer will not come off.
6. Noise insulation.
Insulated glass/Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass performance characteristics:
L. Thermal insulation: Insulated glass/Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass is with low heat gain and heat loss value (low U value)
2. Light transmission: Appropriate level of solar transmission and solar reflectance can be selected to meet the design and functional requirement.
3. Noise insulation: IGU/ Insulated glass/Hollow glass /Double glazing glass can reduce noise level by 30 dB. With inert gas in-filled, a 5 dB further reduction can be achieved.
4. Condensing prevention: The IG units are designed to withstand down to -65degrees without condensing, which is far exceeding the National Requirement of -40degrees.
5. Leak-proof: To ensure IGU air tight, automatic bending machine is used for all four corners bending, with use of linear connector for the spacer. A dual seal system is adopted with PIB as primary seal, and silicone or polysulfide as secondary seal. We use advanced fully automatic IG production line from Lisec of Austria, with automatic production operations covering spacer bending, filling of desiccant, edge deletion of coated glass, glass assembly, filling with inert gas and application of primary and secondary sealants
|Color||Clear, gray, light green and so on|
|Aluminum Frame Thickness||6 9 12 15 mm|
|Glass Type||Float glass, tempered glass, low-e glass etc.|
|Packing||Wooden crates worthy for ocean and land carriage.|