10mm Flat Polished Tempered Glass /Toughened Glass / Processed Glass (JINBO)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Square Meters|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: JGTG-002
- Appearance: Flat Tempered
- Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
- Thickness of Curve Tempered Glass: 10MM
- Technics: Physically Tempered
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Electronics & Instruments, Auto Manufacturing, Daily Products, Military
- Transport Package: Seaworthy Wooden Crates
- Origin: Rizhao City, China
- Shape: Flat
- Standard: GB15763.2-2005
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 10MM
- Fragment State: Ⅱ
- Flatness: High Class
- Trademark: JINBO
- Specification: ISO9001, CCC, CE, SGS
- HS Code: 70071900
Tempered glass is made by heating ordinary glass to its softening point and then suddenly cooling down to form compression in the surface layer of the glass, thus the mechanical strength is increased by times.
1.5 times harder than ordinary float glass.
2. Once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical fragments, which are relatively harmless to human body.
3. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220 Centigrade.
4. Sizes are produced as per customer request. Once tempered, can not be cut down.
1. External use of windows, doors, curtain wall, shopfronts in offices, houses, shops etc.
2. Interior, glass screens, partitions, balustrades etc.
3. Shop display windows, showcases, display shelves etc.
4. Furniture, table-tops, picture frames etc.
1. Interlay paper between two sheets
2. Seaworthy wooden crates
3. Iron/plastic belt for consolidation
|Tensile Strength||120-200 MPa (N/mm2)|
|Compressive Strength||1000 N/mm 2|
|Yong's Module||73 Gpa|
|Coefficient of linear expansion||9 x 10 - 6 m/Mk|
|Payment term (1)||30% deposit ,balance paid against the copy of B/L|
|payment term (2)||30% deposit ,balance will be L/C at sight|
|Delivery time||15 days after received the deposit|
|Packing||End caps pakcing within stripe and paper|
|MOQ||1000 Square meter|
|Loading port||Qingdao port|
|Australian Standard:||AS/NZS 2208:1996-safety glazing matererials|