Tempered Laminated Glass / Safety Glass / Building Glass (JINBO)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Square Meters|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Square Meters/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: JGTL-002
- Shape: Flat
- Structure: Solid
- Function: Bullet-proof
- Melting Point: High Temperature
- Color: Clear
- Product Name: Tempered Laminated Glass / Safety Glass / Building
- Size: Customized
- Transport Package: Seaworthy Wooden Crates
- Origin: Rizhao City, China
- Type: Tempered Laminated Glass
- Appearance: Flat
- Layer Type: Bullet-Resistant Glass
- Intermediate Film: PVB
- Production: Dry Laminated Glass
- Usage: Door, Building, Window
- Thickness: 3-19mm
- Trademark: JINBO
- Specification: customized
- HS Code: 70072900
Tempered Laminated Glass / Safety Glass / Building Glass :
Laminated glass is formed as a sandwich of 2 sheets of glass which are bonded together with a transparent or tinted PVB interlayer under heat and pressure.
Min size: 300X500mm
Max size: 2440X3660mm
Total thickness: 6.38mm-17.52mm
0.38mm, 0.76mm, 1.14mm, 1.52mm etc.
1. Doors and windows of building, curtain wall, ceiling, floor and partition wall.
2. Bus stations, airports and places where sound insulation is recommended.
3. Show window of bank, jeweler shop, shop and kinds of exhibition hall.
4. Windows and doors of cars and boats.
5. Skylight of factory building and interior decoration and furniture. Etc.
1. Extramely high safy
2. Energy-saving building materials
3. Create aesthetic sense to building
4. Sound control
5. Ultraviolet screening
Quality Standard: .
Laminated Glass/Tempered Glass Standard: EN 12543; ANSI Z 97.1 200; BS 6206
1. Interlay paper between two sheets.
2. Seaworthy wooden crates.
3. Iron/Plastic belt for consolidation