3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm Obscure Building Glass (JINBO)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Square Meters|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Square Meters/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: JGOB-002
- Shape: Flat
- Mohs Hardness: 7
- Technics: Single Roll
- Color: Clear
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window
- Trademark: JINBO
- Specification: CE, CCC, SGS
- HS Code: 7004900001
- Type: Patterned Glass
- Structure: Solid
- Pattern Style: Begonia
- Color Type: Solid Color
- Customized: Customized
- Thickness: 3-6mm
- Transport Package: Safety Wood or Plywood Packing
- Origin: Rizhao City, China
More than 20 years production and technology experience and 10 year's exporting experience.
CE, ISO9001, AS/NZS2208: 1996, SGS. EN12150. GB11614-2009
Thickness: 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm etc.
Sizes: 1220x1830mm, 1524x2134mm, 1830x2440mm, 3300x2140mm etc.
Colors: Clear, Bronze, Blue, Amber, Grey, Green, Blue etc.
Patterns: Aqualite, Bamboo, Beehive, Chinchilla, Crystal, Diamond, Flora, Karatachi, Masterlite,
Millennium, Mistlite, Morgon II, Moru, Nashiji, Rain and Wanji etc
Patterned glass is a kind of decorative translucent flat glass with embossed patterns on one or both surfaces. With the special property of decoration, patterned glass can fully allow the light to pass through and on the other hand, can limit or prevent clear view effectively.
1. Rich and colorful pattern designs provide unique decorative results: Or obscure and quiet, or sparkling and lively, or serious and elegant, or bold and generous.
2. Tangible stereoscopic patterns will never fade. 3)patterned glass can be cut, ground, drilled, tempered, laminated and printed, etc.
3. Each distinctive pattern offers a different level of obscuration, providing privacy without sacrificing natural light.
4. Can be cut, ground, drilled, tempered, laminated and printed, etc.
· Professional sales team, offering personalized and dedicated services.
|Applications||A) Furniture & show shelves|
B) Areas where visual screen is required, like bathrooms, doors and windows
C) Decorative illuminations
A) Its wide range of patterns makes it highly suitable for decorative applications
B) Its surface patterns allow diffused daylight transmission but prevent visibility of activity, thus ensuring privacy.
|Advantages||1. Variety of patterns provide unique decorative results: obscure|
and quiet, or sparkling and lively, or serious and elegant, or bold
2. Tangible stereoscopic patterns will never fade.
3. Patterned glass can be cut, ground, drilled, tempered, laminated
an printed, etc.
|Patterneds||Nashiji, Mistlite, Morgon, Karatachi, Mascot, Bamboo, Flora, Chinchilla,|
Millennium, Aqualite, Masterlite, May flower, Oceanic, Kasumi,
Rain-B, Rain-S, Diamond, Water, Ancient etc.
|Property||Avoid the light pollution and build good ecological environment.|
|Function||It is mainly used on windows, indoor compartment, bathroom and so on.|
|Package||Sea-worthy Standard Wooden Crates With Interlayer Papers|