Clear Laminated Tempered Window Glass
|FOB Price:||US $7.2 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1 20FCL|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 20FCL||US $7.2/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Square Meters/Days|
|Transport Package:||Can Be Produced According to Client′s Request.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Type: Float Glass
- Appearance: Flat
- Layer Type: Common Laminated Glass
- Intermediate Film: PVB
- Production: Dry Laminated Glass
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window
- Specification: CCC SGS ISO9001
- HS Code: 700729000
- Shape: Flat
- Structure: Solid
- Function: Electromagnetic Shielding
- Melting Point: High Temperature
- Color: Clear
- Trademark: Jinbo Glass
- Origin: Shandong, China
Laminated glass is also called Sandwich glass, or Interlayer glass. It is processed with special technology under high temperature and high pressure by adding one or more layers of Polyvinyl Butyral (PVB) with tough and strong binding between or among two or more glass layers. For the great binding performance, laminated glass/sandwich glass/interlayer glass could stop external force attack and the chips will bind with PVB after breakage to avoid making harm to person. And laminated glass/sandwich glass/interlayer glass could still resist attack from wind and rain in breakage status.
In order to guarantee the quality of laminated glass/sandwich glass/interlayer glass, PVB film could be imported from Du Pont of USA or Sekisui of Japan to make laminated glass/sandwich glass/interlayer glass. We also have Chinese famous brand PVB for laminated glass with high quality and transparency. Laminated glass/sandwich glass/interlayer glass can be further processed into tempered laminated glass, glass with holes, into insulating glass etc.
Laminated glass is widely used for curtain wall, window, slid door, railing, bullet proof, burglar-proof, showcase, counter, skylight
Laminated glass/Sandwich glass/Interlayer glass size:
Max. Size: 3000mm*6000mm
Thickness of PVB film: 0.38mm-3.8mm
Laminated glass/Sandwich glass/Interlayer glass thickness(mm): 3+0.38+3, 4+0.38+4, 5+0.38+5, 3+0.76+3, 4+0.76+4, 5+0.76+5, 8+1.14+8,8+1.52+8,10+1.52+10,12+1.9+12 etc
The colors of the film include transparent, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
Standard:AS/NZS2208,Singapore PSB, EN 12543; ANSI Z 97.1; BS 6206
Laminated glass/sandwich glass/interlayer glass advantages:
Sound reduction, the special laminated construction could reduce sound spread effectively, then that function make laminated glass has great performance in sound control, PVB also could filter and absorb ultraviolet (UV) rays 99.5% at least, so laminated glass could reduce the cost of electronic power and save energy, the effects will be better if you adopt special PVB interlayer.
Features of laminated glass/sandwich glass/interlayer glass as following:
1) Extremely high safety: The PVB interlayer withstands penetration from impact. Even if the glass cracks, splinters will adhere to the interlayer and not scatter. In comparison with other kinds of glass, laminated glass has much higher strength to resist shock, burglary, burst and bullets.
2) Energy-saving building materials: PVB interlayer impedes the transmission of solar heat and reduces cooling loads.
3) Create aesthetic sense to buildings: Laminated glass with a tinted interlayer will beautify the buildings and harmonize their appearances with surrounding views which meet the demand of architects.
4) Sound control: PVB interlayer is an effective absorber of sound.
5) Ultraviolet screening: The interlayer filters out ultraviolet rays and prevents the furniture and curtains from fading effect
|6C+0.76+6C Low E#4||Clear||79||10||11||3.5||0.74|
|6C+0.76+6C Sun E#4||Light grey||65||8||9||3.9||0.62|