Tempered Glass, Insulating Glass, Laminated Glass, Heat Soak, Self-Cleaning Glass (JINBO)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Square Meters|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Square Meters/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: JGC-005
- Appearance: Flat Tempered
- Steel Degree: Super-Tempered Glass
- Fragment State: Ⅲ
- Flatness: High Class
- Trademark: JINBO
- Specification: SGS CCC
- HS Code: 700719
- Shape: Flat
- Standard: GB/T 9963-1998
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 3-19mm
- Technics: Physically Tempered
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Electronics & Instruments, Auto Manufacturing, Daily Products, Military
- Transport Package: According to Customer Requirements
- Origin: Rizhao City, China
Packaging Detail: 1. Putting paper between glass; 2. Strong wooden crates with steel banding for export.
Delivery Detail: Within 2-4 weeks after receive deposit.
Tempered glass with CE certification:
1. GB, ASTM, IGCC, etc.
2.3, 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 19, 22mm, etc.
3. Welcome to check sample first
SGS CCC Certified Tempered Glass Flat/Curved, Leading manufacture
Tempered glass/Toughened glass
Tempered glass is also called toughened glass. Tempered glass has been processed intense heating and rapid cooling in a controlled process,
Tempered glass will not break into sharp shards, but will instead break into small pieeces or fragments. These fragments of tempered glass also called cuboids, because of their shape, and will not cut or cause harm as easily as regular glass.
Most Common Users of Tempered Glass
Tempered glass is used when thermal resistant, strength and safety are the primary considerations. Tempered glass is most commonly found in the side and rear window of automobiles.
Tempered glass is also widely used in building, for frameless glass doors, slider doors or any application where human contact and safety are considerations. Cell phones sometimes have tempered glass in their construction, because of its durability and scratch resistant quality.
Tempered glass is also used for cooking and baking utensils.
Furun Glass - 3mm -19mm Clear & Tinted Tempered Glass
Tempered glass is produced by heating annealed glass in a furnace to 620° C. Progressing from the furnace, the glass is rapidly cooled with jets of cold air, inducing compressive stresses to the surface while the center remains tensile.
4-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness.
Stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass.
If breakage occurs the glass breaks up into small, cubical fragments, which are not threatening to humans.
Suitable for use as a safety glass as defined by consumer product safety association 16CFR 1201, ansiz 97.1 1984 and BS6262.
Conforms to CCC, AS/NZS2208-1996, EN12150-1, and ASTM C1048. All work done on glass (beveling, cutting, bending, etc) must be done before tempering.
External use of show windows, doors, shopfronts in offices, houses, shops etc.
Interior glass screens, partitions, balustrades etc.
Shop display windows, showcases, display shelves etc.
Furniture, table-tops etc.
Furun Glass' advantage
1. We manufacture a wide range of glass to meet your different demands: Float glass, Tinted glass, Laminated glass, Insulated glass, Mirror glass, Aluminum mirror, Silver mirror, Reflective glass, Online coated glass, Patterned glass, Figured glass, Wired glass, Tempered glass, Toughened glass, Safety glass, Shower doors glass, Acid-etched glass, Obscure glass, Sandblasted glass, Ultra clear low iron glass, Low-E glass, Obscure glass, Glass block, Glass brick etc with different size.
2. Many years' manufacturing experience.
3. All the products are manufactured according to ISO9001: 2000 and CCC certificate, to make sure of perfect quality.
4. Wide assortment of colors and customization options make it even easier to make all your glass purchasing decisions from one supplier.
5. We give each customer personalized, professional, and dedicated service.
6. No matter the requirement, at Jinbo Glass we are always at your service.
|Serial No.|| Northglass 01|
|Other Names||Toughed Glass/Safety glass|
|Specification||Flat Tempered Glass|
Max size 8000mm*2440mm Min size 300mm*100mm
Curved Tempered Glass
Min curved radius 450mm
Arc of length: Max 2400mm Min300mm
Height: Max 3660mm Min300mm
|Authentication||CCC (China Compulsory Certification) ;BS EN14179-1:2005/BS6206:1981; CE EN12150-1:2000: GB/T19001-200idtISO9001:2000|
|Construction Use||Glass Door, Curtain Wall Partition, Elevator, Showcase|
|Household Use||Sanitary glass, Cabinet, Furniture glass.|
|Color||Clear, Ultra Clear, Various Green, Blue, Gray, Brown.|
|Delivery Time||About 15-20days|
|Packing||Seaworthy plywood case lined with plastic film and outer packing consolidated by iron strap.|
|Others||The thickness, size, color can be customer design.|